Vancouver-Area Web Strategy Services Since 1994
iContext has been developing comprehesive strategic plans for organizations’ use of the Internet for over 20 years. Whether you need a small, simple website or a fully integrated web and social media presence, iContext takes the time to understand your overall operational and business goals, and then uses these goals to drive the development of actionable plans that will raise your profile locally and globally.
Web Strategy Work (Past & Present)
- General Paint: Online Material Safety Data Sheet Repository
- Innovative Aluminum Systems: Dealer Support Portal
- Vancouver Golf Club: Online Member Portal
- University of British Columbia: Enterprise Web Content Management
- UBC Human Resources: Information Architecture / Project Management
- Canadian Hemochromatosis Society: Private Self-Help Support Forum
- Dalai Lama Center for Peace and Education: Online Media Credentialling
- Vancouver Police Department: Recruitment Outreach & Tracking
Working with Your In-House Team
Though iContext does offer comprehensive web development services, we can also work with your in-house creative team or other third-party firms you may be working with to achieve your online goals.
We perform independent reviews of existing and planned websites / web applications (assessing navigation and usability, search engine positioning, accessibility, etc.), and can act as external counsel on in-house developed Internet strategic plans – ensuring your plan and technology choices are fully aligned with your operational and business goals, current business culture, and the rapidly evolving future of web technologies.